We are Alex Electrical a well-established family run business that has traded for over 65 years providing a first class reliable service in all fields of electrical contracting Domestic and Commercial alike.
Our objective … To go beyond our customers’ aspirations
Our vision is simple. To be the best electrical contractor in our field; experienced, responsive, competitive, and on-schedule. These qualities translate into excellence and trust … the same trademarks that have carried our reputation for over 65 years.
I’m proud to say that since 1947, Alex Electrical has been a growing, dynamic business that knows the meaning of an “honest days work”. Through extraordinary personal service, attention to detail, and commitment to our customers’ needs, we’ve earned a reputation for excellence that keeps our clients coming back again and again, and consistently referring Alex Electrical with confidence.
Alex Electrical Goals:
• To provide a unique, competitive and reliable service, and technical expertise to our customers.
• To conduct our business in such a way as to reflect positively on our community
We pledge to our customers…
• To continue to provide superior quality; whether in products, services, or workmanship.
• To approach all business dealings with genuine concern and integrity, exercising fairness and ethical decision-making.
• To respond quickly as needs arise and to always be available with service and technical support.
Electrical services in Domestic Properties
• New fuseboards (CCU)
• Part “P” Electrical works
• Earth bonding
• Security lighting
• Smoke alarms
• Showers wired & plumbed
• Fault finding
• Kitchen/bathroom rewires
• Periodic Inspection & Testing
• Landlords certification
• Phone and TV points
Try out our Socket Overload calculator
Landlords & Electrical Safety
The Landlord & Tenant Act 1985 requires the landlord to ensure the electrical installation is safe when the tenancy begins & that it is maintained in a safe condition throughout that tenancy. If you provide any electrical appliances as part of the tenancy the Electrical Equipment (safety) Regulations 1994 require you to ensure the appliances are safe when first supplied. Each time the property is re-let, the installation & appliances must be re-tested.
Landlords Inspection & Testing Services
• Electrical Installation Condition Report (PIR) A full inspection & Test is carried out on the installation to BS7671:2008
• Visual Inspection A visual inspection of the installation & accessories is carried out.(Only available for change of occupancy when a valid Electrical Installation Condition Report is already provided)
• Emergency Lighting Testing Tests carried out to BS5266 for public & communal areas of domestic properties